Online RN-BSN Degree Program
The Online RN-BSN Degree Program is for current diploma or associate degree prepared registered nurses who are wanting to earn their bachelor's degree.
Hear from a student first hand about their experience:
- View the Admissions Requirements
- See the Degree Plan
- BRCN has been approved by Illinois to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. For more information visit nc-sara.org.
How to Apply
Our team of dedicated admissions counselors are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our online RN to BSN program by submitting:
- A diploma or associate degree in nursing from an approved program
- A copy of your current RN license
- An application to Blessing-Rieman by visiting Online Application or completing a written Undergraduate Application
Please have your application, transcripts, and RN license submitted two weeks prior to the beginning of the 8-week session you wish to begin.
2023-2024 Start Dates
- August 21, 2023
- October 16, 2023
- January 8, 2024
- March 12, 2024
- May 21, 2024