Bachelor of Science in Nursing
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree allows you to become a registered nurse (RN) We have a variety of pathways to earn your BSN.
Joint Degree Option: Traditional freshman and transfer students can earn their degree through our partners, Culver-Stockton College (CSC), www.culver.edu and Quincy University (QU), www.quincy.edu . Students work on pre-requisite courses the freshman year, and begin nursing classes and clinical experience with Blessing-Rieman the sophomore year.
Direct Transfer Option: Transfer students who have completed the required pre-requisite courses can enter directly into the sophomore year and earn their degree in 3-years.
Second Degree Option: Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree in another field of study can earn a BSN in a 2-year accelerated format.
- View the Admissions Requirements
- See the Degree Plans:
- Check out the state-of-the-art Simulation Center
How to Apply
Our team of dedicated admissions counselors are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our BSN program by submitting:
Joint Degree Option:
- An application at one of our partner colleges Culver-Stockton College or Quincy University
- Official transcripts to one of the partner colleges
- Proof of enrollment in all required pre-requisite courses not already completed
Direct Transfer or Second Degree Option:
- An application to BRCN, either by visiting our Online Application or completing a written Undergraduate Application
- Official transcripts to Blessing-Rieman College